“Organizing Your Prayer Closet” is a must-have prayer journaling book for any Christian (in my most humble opinion). It is not only about prayer, but it will facilitate it for you – YOU CANNOT FAIL!
Here are 10 things you will love about “Organizing Your Prayer Closet”
1) It has a beautiful, mature and gender-neutral cover. I recently had a professional prayer strategist tell me that HE really appreciated this aspect of the book because he was personally tired of carrying around a pink paisley prayer journal – lol (prayer journaling is for men, too).
2) The size of the book is conducive to mobility – you can carry it in your purse, bag or slip inside of an organizer. I love carrying mine with me, and updating it throughout the day.
3) It has 10 chapters that will thoroughly explain how the 10 departments of the Prayer Closet Organizer works.
4) My personal stories of how God has worked through my life and prayers will enable you to begin seeing how He works through yours.
5) The thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter will help you start the mental process of “organizing your prayer closet” before you pray
6) The sample entries for each department will give you a better idea of how I use my Prayer Closet Organizer
7) The prayer examples I use will help you to see how to pray over your own entries
8) The scripture header for each department will not only give you God’s Word to pray, but also help you memorize scripture that will empower you.
9) The quotes about prayer found at the end of the chapter nicely sums up the theme of each chapter, leaving you with one final thought from well-known historic prayer warriors.
10) It is your personal record of what God is doing in your life. We are prone to wrongly believe that God only does things in the lives of “super Christians”, but that is not true. He does cool things in all of our lives, too, and now we can capture those moments, refer to them time and again, and then pass them down as part of our legacy!
If you want to see God moving in your prayer life, you will love these features of “Organizing Your Prayer Closet”. For information on my book, click here.
When you subscribe here to my blog, you will receive these weekly features: (Click and check out the corresponding posts!)
Check out some of the other blogs I like to link up to here.
Award-winning author Gina Duke is a wife, mom and the Director of Women’s Ministry at her local church. With a B.S. in Organizational Leadership, she is able to bring a clear word for authentic Christian living. Through her book, “Organizing Your Prayer Closet: A New and Life-Changing Way to Pray” (Abingdon Press), she imparts 1 Peter 4:7 with the gift of structured prayer journaling. If you would like to schedule Gina to speak on prayer or host a prayer journaling workshop, click here for more information. You may also follow her on Twitter and Instagram @TheGinaDuke.
Check out my video for Organizing Your Prayer Closet!