Award-winning author Gina Duke is a direct, point-on, expositor of God’s Word. With helpful, practical words of wisdom, she is able to speak truth in a unique and real way. Her sense of humor and down to earth application of God’s Word has made her a favorite keynote speaker. With over 15 years of leading women’s conferences, she brings a clear word and confidence for Christian living. Gina’s book, “Organizing Your Prayer Closet: A New and Life-Changing Way to Pray” (Abingdon Press) not only teaches on prayer but also facilitates it with an included 60-week structured prayer journal.
Gina holds a B.S. in Organizational Leadership and is currently completing her Associates in Ministry. She is on staff as the Director of Women’s Ministry at her local church. This “Southern Belle” lives and travels from the Kentucky/Tennessee state line.
In addition to her first love of ministry, Gina is the principal of her privately owned consulting firm that specializes in recruiting, training, executive coaching and strategic planning for the private sector, non-profit agencies and government entities.
Gina is married to her best friend Jamie, and is the mother of two beautiful daughters. She is a proud GiGi to three sweet little grandsons, and has one handsome son-in-law.
I feel called to:
1) Impart 1 Peter 4:7 to women through structured prayer journaling
2) Teach women about the practical truth of God’s Word
3) Help activate women into using their spiritual gifts and clarifying their calling for kingdom work
4) Challenge women to set high standards for their personal walk with Christ
5) Exhort and defend the purpose for, value of and the truth about the bride of Christ, His church
6) Provide biblical solutions and resources for Christian living
Statement of Faith
- In one God, the Creator who is all knowing, all-powerful, existing in three persons (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) and present everywhere.
- That God desires a personal relationship with every person regardless of background, mistakes and sins, AND that by His grace, through Jesus Christ, we can be set free from the bondage of any and all sins.
- I am saved soley by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, accepting Him completely as described in holy scriptures, and not by my works, good behavior or church roll membership.
- That Jesus Christ is the Messiah, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, was resurrected, is seated at the right hand of God, and will return for His bride – the universal church – one day.
Gina’s Favorite Things
Old Aprons * Milk Glass * Anything Sweet * Peonies * Country Romance Décor * Sleeping late on Saturdays * The Gulf of Mexico * Strawberry Cake * Football!!!